City of Choice key documents
Logan: City of Choice – Phase 1
The Logan: City of Choice Two-Year Action Plan (2013–2015)
The Logan: City of Choice Two-Year Action Plan (2013–2015) was the result of the Logan: City of Choice Summit in February 2013. The Action Plan was extended until 30 June 2016.
State of the City 2013
A State of the City 2013 report was developed by the City of Choice Leadership Team and Logan City Council to help guide future action and advocacy.
The State of the City 2013 report was a comprehensive profile of Logan. It addressed a range of social and economic indicators with regional, state and national comparisons.
The report aligned closely with the Logan: City of Choice Action Plan. It helped measure changes and outcomes driven by the Logan: City of Choice initiative and related initiatives and strategies.
Download the State of the City 2013 report (PDF 4575 KB).
State of the City Addendum 2015
To support planning for the future of the Logan: City of Choice initiative, we worked with the Leadership Team to research and prepare an addendum to the State of the City 2013 report.
The addendum includes updated key indicators and data relating to issues such as health and domestic and family violence.
Download the State of the City Addendum 2015 (PDF 3462 KB).
- 2014 – January–July – Council (PDF 1911 KB)
- 2014 – January–June – Queensland Government (PDF 747 KB)
- 2014 – July–December – combined (PDF 8275 KB)
- 2015 – January–December – combined (PDF 3375 KB)
- 2015 – Summary update (PDF 3019 KB)
- Logan Jobs Ecosystem Mapping Project – Final market research report (February 2017) (PDF 870 KB)
- Logan Jobs Ecosystem Mapping Project – Observations and recommendations (March 2017) (PDF 1379 KB)
- Understanding and Improving Outcomes for Pacific Islander People – A Logan Context: Occasional paper 1 (February 2016) (PDF 564 KB)