City Planning, Economic Development and Environment Committee
Location of Committee and Council Meetings
Please note that committee and Ordinary Council meetings will take place at the following locations:
- Committee meetings will take place in the Logan Room on Level 3 of Council’s Administration building, 150 Wembley Road, Logan Central.
- Ordinary Council meetings will take place in the Council Chambers on Level 3 of Council’s Administration building, 150 Wembley Road, Logan Central.
Our staff and community's health, safety and wellbeing is our top priority. Due to social distancing measures, the public gallery will be restricted to a 7 seat capacity.
Each meeting remains open and transparent to the public through a scheduled audio and video live-stream. We encourage members of the public to watch. The live-stream will be available on Council’s YouTube page.
The City Planning, Economic Development and Environment Committee provides direction and leadership in the areas of development assessment, economic development and strategy and City Centres.
- Chairperson: Councillor Raven
- Deputy Chairperson: Councillor Stemp
- Councillor Bradley
- Councillor Lane
- Councillor Russell
- Councillor Koranski
- Councillor Hall
- Councillor Frazer
- Councillor Heremaia
- Councillor Bannan
- Councillor Murphy
- Councillor Willcocks
- Councillor Power
A list of meeting dates and times is available to download:
- Calendar of meetings – January to June 2021 (PDF 194 KB)
- Calendar of meetings – July to December 2021 (PDF 183 KB).
Agendas and minutes
Agendas and minutes from January 2020 are available on our eScribe website.
Archived agendas and minutes
To access electronic agendas or minutes from 2001 to 2019, please contact us at email@example.com.
Archived agendas and minutes from 1979 are available at the Queensland State Archives:Queensland State Archives
435 Compton Road
RUNCORN QLD 4113
Phone: 07 3131 7777
Video and Audio Recordings
Committee meetings are audio recorded. Audio recordings of committee meetings are available on Council’s YouTube page.
Ordinary Council meetings are video live-streamed. The live-stream and subsequent video uploads are available on Council’s YouTube page.