City Infrastructure Committee
Council’s committee meetings are currently being held at the Logan Entertainment Centre. Due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) social gathering restrictions space is extremely limited. Audio from the meeting will be available on our YouTube page.
The City Infrastructure Committee provides direction and leadership in the areas of roads construction and maintenance, road infrastructure delivery and planning, and water business, infrastructure and operations.
- Chairperson: Councillor Lane
- Deputy Chairperson: Councillors Bannan and Frazer
- Councillor Bradley
- Councillor Russell
- Councillor Koranski
- Councillor Raven
- Councillor Hall
- Councillor Heremaia
- Councillor Stemp
- Councillor Willcocks
- Councillor Murphy
- Councillor Power
A list of meeting dates and times is available to download:
Agendas, minutes and recordings
Agendas and minutes are available on our eScribe website. If you have difficulty viewing the background papers call us on 07 3412 5463 to request copies in a higher resolution.
Audio recordings of committee meetings are also available on request. To request an audio recording email email@example.com.
Agendas and minutes from the last 12 months that are not available on eScribe can be downloaded below.
- City Infrastructure Committee meeting minutes – 4 December 2019 (PDF 6.9 MB)
- City Infrastructure Committee meeting minutes – 13 November 2019 (PDF 1.9 MB)
- City Roads and Water Committee meeting minutes – 23 October 2019 (PDF 5.2 MB)