We have made a commitment to help our sport, recreation and community organisations improve their management practices.
The following resources can help you manage your organisation.
We update these resources regularly so check back here again for more tools and templates.
These resources can help you manage your organisation:
- Organisation planning toolkit (PDF 931 KB)
- Game on for Women - Female Participation Plan fact sheet
- Community organisation planning toolkit (PDF 911 KB)
- Meeting agenda (PDF 117 KB)
- Meeting minutes (PDF 124 KB)
- Annual general meeting (AGM) agenda (PDF 111 KB)
- Event planning checklist (PDF 352 KB)
- Event notification letter (PDF 109 KB)
- Incorporated associations - Changing your name fact sheet(PDF 315 KB)
Information about identifying, managing and decreasing match day risks:
Information about how to recruit volunteers to fill key roles within an organisation:
- Position description - President (PDF 116 KB)
- Position description - Secretary (PDF 116 KB)
- Position description - Treasurer (PDF 115 KB)
- Position description - Registrar (PDF 115 KB)
- Position description - Volunteer coordinator (PDF 116 KB)
- Volunteer application Form (PDF 141 KB)
Supporting women in sport
We know that many women play sport, but they do not play sport as often as men. Women face barriers that can make it more difficult for them to start playing and to stay involved in sport.
Across Logan, many sports clubs support women achieving leadership positions. But there’s still a lot of work to do to close the gender gap. How many women are in leadership roles at your sports club? Who in your club would make a good coach, referee, committee person or president?
Look for women who are organised, effective communicators, great networkers and passionate about their sport and invite them to join your committee or board.
You can download a copy of our female participation plan fact sheet for tips and talk to your Sport and Recreation Development Officer.