All licensed food businesses in Logan have been inspected and have been given an Eat Safe Logan star rating.
You can search the data below to find out food star ratings for local restaurants, cafes and takeaways. To search:
- enter all or part of the business name, address or suburb in the search field
- check the information is spelt correctly.
|Food Store Name||Property Address||Property Suburb||Star Rating|
- The food safety rating allocated to a food premise is the result of the most recent food safety inspection undertaken by Logan City Council (“Council”) at the food premise. The rating may not be representative of the overall, long-term food hygiene standards of the premise. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the data, Council cannot bear responsibility for any deterioration in standards that may occur between inspections.
- The ratings provided as part of the scheme are intended for information only and do not imply any warranty, guarantee or recommendation by Council concerning a food business, including but not limited to, the condition, hygiene, quality of food or standard of operation of the food premise. Following a food safety inspection, it may take up to 10 business days from the date of the inspection for the new rating to appear on Council’s website.
- Council will endeavour to ensure the content on the Eat Safe Logan web page is current, accurate and complete however it does not guarantee that it will be. Council will take action, within a reasonable period of time, to correct any error or inaccuracy which is brought to Council’s attention.
- If you click on a link to the food business address highlighted in the search results, a new window displaying Google maps with the approximate location of the food business will be opened. The map is provided for information purposes only and Council is not liable for the accuracy of the map content, including pop-up messages and/or sponsored/promotional content.
- Council expressly disclaims all and any liability to any person or body for any direct or indirect injury, loss or damage incurred by use of, or reliance on, the information provided.