Grant writing assistance
Quick guide to SmartyGrants
To provide an easy way for applicants to submit applications online, we use the SmartyGrants system.
SmartyGrants allows you to:
- create your own login to access any grants you’re working on
- create and save your draft application and continue at any time
- upload documents
- provide end-of-project reporting if needed
- be certain that we’ve received your application when you submit it.
If you are representing an organisation, SmartyGrants also allows you to create an organisational login so other staff members can access grant information as required.
For more information about how to register, log-in and complete applications, please visit SmartyGrants – help guide for applicants.
Grant Writer Program
To support community organisations we offer grant writing support when applying for non-Council grants.
Suitable for not-for-profit, incorporated sport, recreation and community organisations. This program helps organisations to source funding with support from a professional grant writer. They can work with you to provide skills, knowledge and experience to help you with future grant submissions.
How to apply:
- before applying, please download and read the Grant writer funding guidelines (PDF 312 KB)
- please apply online through SmartyGrants
- applications open on the first working day of the month and close on the last working day of the month
- late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions about applying for this service please call us on 07 3412 3412.