Our outreach librarian is available to talk to groups about the resources and services we offer. Please call us on 07 3412 4459 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to attend free events at our libraries. Find out what's on at your local library.
Translating and interpreting service
You can contact us in your own language through the translating and interpreting service. Please call the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450 and ask to speak with Logan City Council on 07 3412 3412.
Our website can be translated into many languages. Click the Language button at the top right hand side of the screen.
- Community directory - Logan community directory has a diverse listing of community groups and services.
- Gate2Home - Gate2Home is an on-screen virtual keyboard. You can select your language to type, write and search.
- State Library of Queensland multicultural library services - Discover the State Library of Queensland's online multicultural library services. Find out about:
- public libraries in Queensland
- searching the web in your own language
- library collections in languages other than English
- online newspapers and radio
- learning English
- Queensland's cultural heritage, and much more. There is something for everyone!