Mobile food business

Mobile food businesses more commonly called ‘food vans’ or ‘food trailers’ are a great way to take your business on the road.

Mobile food vehicles are required to have one food business licence in the Queensland Council area where they intend to operate. This one licence allows them to operate in any Queensland Council area.

A food van includes a vehicle propelled by a motor or a trailer or a caravan attached to a vehicle.