The Ordinary Council meeting is the formal decision making authority for Logan City Council. It provides overall direction and leadership on all matters referred to it by Council's standing committees. It is also responsible for:
- receiving reports or recommendations from Council's Standing Committees
- considering the reports and recommendations of the Standing Committees
- formulation and adoption of Council resolutions
- reception of other matters as reported by the Chief Executive Officer or appropriately delegated officer, where appropriate.
Chairperson: Interim Administrator
Calendar of meetings
A list of meeting dates and times is available to download:
- Calendar of meetings – January to March 2020 (PDF 131KB)
- Calendar of meetings – July to December 2019 (PDF 128 KB).
Meetings items and agenda
Copies of background papers from the agenda are available electronically. If you have difficulty viewing the background papers call us on 07 3412 5463 to request copies in a higher resolution.
Ordinary Council meeting minutes
- (Confirmed) Ordinary Council – 11 December 2019 (PDF 5202 KB)
- (Confirmed) Ordinary Council – 20 November 2019 (PDF 616 KB)
- (Confirmed) Ordinary Council – 29 October 2019 (PDF 3090 KB)
- (Confirmed) Ordinary Council – 19 September 2019 (PDF 2084 KB)
- (Confirmed) Ordinary Council – 20 August 2019 (PDF 3190 KB)
- (Confirmed) Ordinary Council – 9 July 2019 (PDF 4720 KB)
- (Confirmed) Ordinary Council – 26 June 2019 (PDF 11880 KB)
- (Confirmed) Ordinary Council – 21 May 2019 (PDF 5760 KB)
- Ordinary Council – 16 April 2019 (PDF 1820 KB)
- Ordinary Council – 19 March 2019 (PDF 6370 KB)
- Ordinary Council – 26 February 2019 (PDF 1140 KB)
- Ordinary Council – 30 January 2019 (PDF 1090 KB)
Special Council meeting minutes
- Special Council meeting minutes – 4 December 2019 (PDF 11030 KB)
- Special Council meeting minutes – 24 June 2019 (PDF 9120 KB)
Terms of reference
As a member of the community you may lodge a petition about any matter that interests you. Read our petition information sheet (PDF 30 KB) to find out more.
Tour Council chambers
We offer free tours of the Council chambers for school and community groups. Up to 30 people can attend including parents, teachers and guides. You can find out more in our tour council chambers fact sheet (PDF 94 KB).
If you would like to arrange a tour email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3412 3412.