Council's Planning and Development (PD) Online system provides free self-service access to information about properties and development in the City of Logan. This tool can be used for:
- Development application enquiries
- Search by property to see the development activity (i.e. applications lodged, decided) for a particular site. Please note that where development applications are lodged over multiple properties, results will only be displayed for the primary (main) property. To see all applications which affect a property, use the Property enquiry option (see below).
- Search by application to track the progress of a particular development application or review details of it (publicly-accessible documents are available – generally includes the application and material related to the assessment process (plans, decisions etc.). Please note that when searching for a particular application, only the numeric components of the application number need to be entered, e.g. for MCUC/1/2015 please enter 1 then 2015.
- Review recent activity (e.g. applications lodged or determined this/last week/month)
- Property enquiries
- Search for a property and review planning information (e.g. zones, constraints) and development activity (list of applications). Learn more about zoning information (PDF 64 KB). This search will display all development applications on the property (whether or not the property is the primary property on those applications).
Free online tools
- Review key maps from the Logan Planning Scheme
- Obtain a free property report (planning scheme information e.g. zones, constraints)
- Review estimated costs applicable to a proposed development on a property of interest (including development application fees, infrastruture charges, environmental offsets (for any vegetation clearing))
- Receive a free flood level report for a selected property
- Find out what kind of development is preferred on a selected property and what rules apply
- Search for a property and review infromation about the installed below ground sanitary drainage system associated with a commercial building or residential dwelling.
- Use our ePlan (online interactive viewer for the Logan Planning Scheme).
- Review detailed content from Council's current and superseded planning schemes, the policies and frameworks which guide growth and development in Logan City
- Download or print specific sections/documents of interest
- Open Data portal
- Includes key datasets from the Logan Planning Scheme 2015
- Provides a Logan City Development Applications dataset which is updated nightly.
For more information or assistance, please contact Council.