Traineeships and apprenticeships
Our traineeships and apprenticeships can help you kick start your career in local government and take the next step toward your future career.
Why join our program?
Our traineeship and apprenticeship program helps you gain a nationally recognised qualification while you work. It also offers opportunities like:
- learning and development – with training courses in personal productivity and focus, communication techniques, conflict resolution and assertiveness
- job-readiness training – to prepare you for the change from trainee/apprentice to your next career goal
- an ambassador opportunity at our annual Ignite Youth Careers Expo
- co-leading community projects involving Youth Assisting Youth (YAY Team).
How to apply
We are currently recruiting for:
- six school based traineeships in business
- two school based traineeships in automotive servicing.
If you are interested in applying for a traineeships or apprenticeship at Logan City Council, please make sure you keep an eye out on our website for any updates.
We recruit yearly through a panel of providers. We are the Host Employer. For initial recruitment please contact one of the service providers listed below: