City of Logan Christmas Carols 9th December 2023
About this event
The City of Logan Christmas Carols is the city’s biggest annual Christmas event, celebrating the magic and joy of the festive season.
Get in the Christmas spirit with a free Santa photo, enjoy free face painting, and get excited for the Christmas colouring-in competition.
Kids will love the Christmas PAW Patrol stage show as their favourite pups save the day with their teamwork and unique skills. PAW Patrol - let's roll!
This free, family-friendly event will have you singing along to all your favourite Christmas carols with the amazing stage show. The night will end with a magnificent fireworks spectacle!
Due to Queensland Rail track closures buses will be replacing the rail service for travel to the City of Logan Christmas Carols at the Kingston Butter Factory Cultural Precinct. Secure your free rail ticket - LoganARTS.
Bring your own picnic or enjoy a fantastic variety of delicious food available.
Tips and tricks to get the most out of the City of Logan Christmas Carol:
- Take the FREE shuttle bus from Logan Entertainment Centre (170 Wembley Rd, Logan Central)
- Trains are replaced by rail buses. Secure your free rail ticket
- Parking available at Gould Adams Park - Just around the corner
- Carpool with others if you are driving
- Disabled parking onsite and an accessible viewing area in front of the stage (refer to program)
- This is a pet free event
- Bring a comfy picnic rug or chair
- Bring food and drink to skip the lines at food trucks. Eskies welcome (unsealed drinks not permitted)
- Bring a water bottle and refill at the water wagon for free
- Bring a camera or phone camera for your photo with Santa
- Be aware bags will be checked on arrival
- Get ready for the Ray White Marsden colouring-in competition
- Get free child safety wristbands at the event
- If you have a pram or stroller, take it to the free pram parking area next to the Kingston Butter Factory
- Warm up your vocal chords to your favourite carols
- Wear a hat and sunscreen if you are arriving early
- Dress up in your most festive outfit
- First aid available in front of the Kingston Butter Factory
- Quiet zone located on level 2 of the Kingston Butter Factory
- This is an alcohol-free event
- Tell all your friends this is the place to be.
Conditions of entry:
- No animals are allowed on the event site, except for assistance dogs.
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the event site
- Smoking is only permitted in signed areas
- No prohibited and dangerous items. Prohibited items include:
- Weapons of any kind, alcohol, unsealed beverages (empty bottles are encouraged for water refills), bikes, scooters, skateboards, laser pointers, personal tents/marquees, glass, cameras with detachable lens, domestic animals (excludes working guide dogs and other assistance dogs), fireworks of any kind, eskies, large flashlights and torches, selfie sticks, balloons or any helium items, studded fashion items. Any other items considered to be harmful to others. Council may add items to the prohibited list as required.
- Conduct causing a public nuisance is not permitted and may result in exclusion. This includes being drunk or disorderly and creating a disturbance.
- All activity including selling, hawking, promotion or distribution of material must be pre-approved by Council
- No political activity is allowed. This includes the display, promotion or distribution of material.
- Logan City Council will be photographing and videoing or otherwise recording this event. By entering the event site, you are providing an implied film/photo consent to Council to use your image for promotional purposes. If you do not want your image recorded or published, please notify our photographer or videographer, Logan City Council staff member or email email@example.com
You can find more information on our Facebook page.
Categories: Children and families - What's on - Featured Events - Kingston
Search for other events...