KRANK school holiday program 5–11 year olds
Events and activities
KRANK offers free and low-cost school holiday activities for Logan residents.
As the situation with COVID-19 is evolving, we are closely monitoring the public health advice for the delivery of KRANK program. All activities are being delivered with enhanced safety and social distancing measures in line with Queensland Government regulations.
Keep up to date with the latest news by subscribing to our KRANK e-newsletter.
Race your mates or splash around and have fun on this floating playground.
- Location: Bayside Wake Park - 80 Ferry Road, Carbrook
- Time: -
Bring along your dad, uncle, grandad or father figure for a bushwalk and barbecue.
- Location: Daisy Hill Conservation - Daisy Hill Conservation Park, Daisy Hill Road, Daisy Hill
- Time: -
Get creative and use your fingers to design your own masterpiece in the form of a card, pot, or framed picture.
- Location: Springwood Community Centre - 53-57 Cinderella Drive, Springwood
- Time: -
Bookings are essential for all activities. Please contact the activity provider directly for booking information or any enquiries. You can book for the September / October 2020 school holidays from 9.00am Monday 7 September 2020.
To participate in a KRANK activity, you must complete a registration form. Once you have booked an activity, download and complete a registration form below. You can complete this form online or print it. Bring your completed form with you to the activity and give to the provider. You will need a new form for each activity you attend. If you are having trouble or are unable to print your form, please contact the provider. Please note that you will not be able to participate in the activity without a completed form.
- Individual participant registration form (PDF 343 KB)
- Family participant registration form (PDF 479 KB)
Get in quick! The KRANK program is for Logan residents only and spaces fill up fast.
KRANK activity kits
Can’t make it to an in-person activity these holidays? Order a KRANK ‘activity kit’ to do at home. The activity kit will come with all the materials you need to have fun! With this kit you will also receive a link to an online video and an instructional tip sheet so you can follow along.
As each activity kit is different and depending on the provider, you may need to either collect your kit or it may be posted to you.
Please note that activity kits can only be posted to Logan addresses. Bookings are open while stocks last.
To book an activity kit, see KRANK activity kits.
Updates to activities
Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances, some activity information has changed.
- Go-karting: Some dates have changed for the go-karting activity. Please see the KRANK events online for up to date information.
- Go-karting: The jumping castle and super slide are unfortunately unavailable at this time. Participants will instead receive four go-kart races instead of three for the same price.
- Go-karting: To make a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Team gymnastics (5 to 11 years) has unfortunately been cancelled.
- Bayside Wake Park: To make a booking, please email email@example.com.
Full calendar of events
A summary of the events happening in September 2020
|Sunday, 20September||Monday, 21September||Tuesday, 22September||Wednesday, 23September||Thursday, 24September||Friday, 25September||Saturday, 26September|
|Sunday, 27September||Monday, 28September||Tuesday, 29September||Wednesday, 30September||1||2||3|
Click on a date above within the calendar to show the events for that day.