Water and sewerage development
Planning and development advice
For enquiries and advice about water and sewerage development:
- consider if the water connection advice service may be helpful.
- consider if a planning and development pre-lodgement advice service may help you. Particularly if your enquiry relates to more than water and sewerage matters
- contact our team.
You can access information about properties and development in Logan can using our free online tools. Supporting documentation, including water and sewerage planning reports are available in:
- Logan PD Hub – provides a range of online tools including development enquiry, property reports, fee estimators and helpful links
- PD Online – provides access to property information and information about development applications, including relevant documentation.
These may be helpful when considering the potential servicing requirements for a nearby development site.
Work requests from State Government
Government Departments may need information directly from us or their contractor to carry out works relating to water and sewerage.
Some information needed may include:
- technical advice
- an estimate of cost or quotation to undertake planning works
- preparation of design drawings
- carrying out construction works for new infrastructure
- relocating or modifying existing water or sewerage infrastructure.
To request water and sewerage related information, please download and fill in our Water and sewerage State Government works request form. Please note that this form is not to be used for development related enquiries.
You can email your completed request form to firstname.lastname@example.org.