Fees, charges and payments
Some development services have a flat fee. Some fees vary depending on the type and scale of development (e.g. how complex or big the development is or what impact it will have).
To work out the fees and charges you can:
- get an estimate of development application fees using the development fees estimator tool in the Logan PD Hub – the estimator will give you a report that you can download (as a PDF) and attach to your application if you need to explain the fee amount entered
- download the Register of cost-recovery fees and schedule of commercial and other charges (PDF 7.28 MB) – look under development assessment in the table of contents to find the fee that applies to your development or request.
If you need to confirm the fee estimate before you lodge your application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There may be several stages in the development process, and fees may be payable at each stage. The Logan PD Hub includes functions to estimate costs for:
- vegetation clearing (see the environmental offset estimate tool)
- infrastructure charges (see the infrastructure charges estimate tool).
If a discount is applicable (e.g. for charities or as a result of negotiations), relevant and current supporting documentation must be provided with the application.
Planning and development application fees are payable when the application or request is lodged. When you lodge the application, you can choose to pay:
- online with a credit card
- online using the online payment reference number located at the bottom of the notice of account
- by BPay with a savings or cheque account using the biller code and reference number located at the bottom of the notice of account (there is a limit of $500,000 for each BPay payment, but you can make multiple payments if needed)
- by email to email@example.com – an officer will call you for your credit card payment
- by direct deposit (this option applies to large business customers with multiple transactions) – to arrange direct deposit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post with a cheque or money order to our postal address
- in person at one of our customer service centres.