Viewing lodged applications
Information about development applications that have been lodged with Council is available from the Development Enquiry Tool. You can see if the application has been approved or not, and find out more by looking at the application documents like:
- application forms
- plans of development plans
- notices issued (including decision notices which say if the development has been approved and any conditions that apply)
- other supporting documents like engineering reports or traffic studies, depending on what was relevant for the development.
Applications you have lodged
You can look at applications you have lodged using our Online services (application enquiry). You will need to sign in and choose one of the following:
- development applications: My applications
- building works applications: Notice of engagement applications or Privately certified building work applications
- plumbing and drainage applications: My plumbing and drainage applications.
If we have asked for more information about your proposed development by sending you an action notice or information request, you can upload the documents using our online services (My applications).