Property owners, schools and community groups in Logan can take advantage of our free trees program. We provide a wide range of native and non-native trees at our collection sites for you to plant in your garden.
The free trees program offers a wide range of native and non-native plant species. We try to offer large numbers of the most popular garden trees. Availability may be influenced by our suppliers.
Number of trees available
The number of trees made available is based on previous demand for free trees. We adjust the number of trees and the species we offer to meet the needs of the Logan community.
- You can collect three free trees each financial year.
- You must bring a current original rates notice as proof of eligibility. If you receive your rates by email, you can show the notice on your phone.
- Trees can only be collected from the locations listed below at the allocated times.
- You can only collect free trees once each financial year.
- If you own four or more properties, please arrange to collect your trees by calling us on 07 3412 3412.
Schools and community groups
- Schools and community groups can request up to 50 free trees each financial year.
- Schools and community groups need to apply in writing for their trees by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for collection
The Free Trees Program runs from September to June each year.
We are reviewing the latest COVID-19 advice and are planning suitable locations and dates for free trees events to re-commence in September 2020.
We will update this page when more information becomes available.