Property owners in Logan can take advantage of our Free Trees program. We provide a wide range of native and non-native trees at our collection sites for you to plant in your garden. Residents who present a current rates notice at the collection locations will have their notice scanned. After this they are given a token and are free to pick 3 plants from the selection available.
Residential property owners
- You can collect one Free Trees pack (3 standard-sized garden plants) each financial year.
- You must bring a current original rates notice as proof of eligibility. If you receive your rates by email, you can show the notice on your phone.
- Trees can only be collected from the locations listed below at the allocated times.
- If you own four or more properties, please arrange a bulk collection by emailing us at email@example.com.
Schools and community groups
- Schools and community groups can request up to 50 free trees each financial year.
- Schools and community groups need to apply in writing for their trees by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Number of plants available
We try to offer large numbers of the most popular garden plants. Availability may be influenced by our suppliers.
The number of plants available is based on previous demand so we adjust the number of trees and the species we offer to meet the needs of the Logan community.
Chambers Flat Community Centre
49 - 65 Kenny Rd, Chambers Flat
|Wednesday 13 December 2023||9:30am to 11:30am|
|Wednesday 13 March 2024||9:30am to 11:30am|
|Wednesday 12 June 2024||9:30am to 11:30am|
Logan Village State School
16 Storey Road, Logan Village
|Saturday 9 December 2023||9:00am to 12:00pm|
|Saturday 9 March 2024||9:00am to 12:00pm|
|Saturday 8 June 2024||9:00am to 12:00pm|
Oliver Sports Complex,
293 Logan Street, Eagleby
|Saturday 13 January 2024||9:00am to 12:00pm|
|Saturday 13 April 2024||9:00am to 12:00pm|
113 – 127 Crowson Lane, Munruben
|Saturday 10 February 2024||9:00am to 12:00pm|
|Saturday 11 May 2024||9:00am to 12:00pm|